Users of this website may not:
- use the website in a way that could damage it or the material displayed on it
- interfere with the website security or the security of linked sites
- disrupt or interfere with another person's use of the website
- use this website or the information on it to send any type of mass email
- sell material from this website or reproduce it for sale without written permission from ARNNL.
This website and its contents are the exclusive property of the Association of Registered Nurses of Newfoundland and Labrador (ARNNL). The names, graphics and logos on this site may not be copied, imitated or used in whole or in part without prior written consent of ARNNL.
Although all reasonable efforts are made to ensure accuracy, the information on this website may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice. We may also edit, delete or add to the information on this site without notice.
ARNNL permits linking to pages on this website provided that links are opened in a new browser window and not embedded in another site so that the page can be viewed in its intended context. Any linking to this website that misinforms users about the origin and/or ownership of ARNNL's web content is strictly prohibited.
Permission to Reproduce
Commercial or for-profit reproduction of the materials on this site is prohibited except with the written consent of ARNNL.
Except where otherwise noted, the materials on this site may be reproduced for personal use or educational purposes without prior written consent from ARNNL provided that:
- all reasonable actions are taken to ensure the accuracy and currency of the materials reproduced
- ARNNL is identified as the source of the materials
- the reproduction is not represented as an official version of the materials or as having been made in affiliation with or endorsed by ARNNL.
All information on this website is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title or non-infringement. Anyone downloading files does so at their own risk and assumes the risk of computer viruses or other malicious programs.
In no event will ARNNL be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages for any use of this website, or on any other hyperlinked website, including, without limitation, any loss of programs or other data on your computer or otherwise, even if we are expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.