This webinar will look at the legal considerations associated with cosmetic nursing and provide risk-management strategies. Medical cosmetics is a growing area of practice, with an increasing number of nursing professionals choosing to operate their own cosmetic nursing practice within their own premises or within other established organizations.
By the end of this presentation, you will understand:
• the specific liability considerations associated with cosmetic procedures
• critical factors to consider in facilitating a safe practice environment
• employment/independent contractor considerations
• the need for proper authority to administer cosmetic injections
• some of the risks associated with advertising and publicity
For more information on technical requirements, fees for non-beneficiaries, troubleshooting tips, and our webinar policies, please visit: http://cnps.ca/webinarFAQ.
About CNPS – The Canadian Nurses Protective Society (CNPS®) is a not-for-profit society that offers legal advice, risk-management services, legal assistance and professional liability protection related to nursing practice in Canada to eligible nurses. For more information about CNPS services and benefits, contact CNPS at 1-844-4MY-CNPS (1-844-469-2677) or visit www.cnps.ca.