Scholarships are awarded annually to full time students in enrolled in Years 2, 3 and 4 of the Bachelor of Nursing (Collaborative) Program.
Application Deadline: October 15th
Applications are accepted from nursing students who:
- are enrolled full-time in a NL School of Nursing,
- have a minimum overall average of 75% in university credits towards their BN degree, and
- resided in NL at least 1 year prior to commencement of the BN program.
How to Apply
Please review the Application Requirements document before you begin the application.
Applications will be sent directly to your school of nursing. Please complete the application form for your school:
Late applications will not be considered.
The Undergraduate Studies Committee for each School of Nursing will review the applications and select the recipients. Each school will select one student for each of the BN Years 2, 3 and 4 scholarships. The Undergraduate Studies Committee will rank the applicants on the basis of the following criteria (in order):
- academic ability,
- potential contribution to the nursing profession, and
- financial need (as determined by whether the applicant has received funding from other sources; personal financial information is not used)
Note: The scholarship must be used in the academic year in which it is granted.
Please see the Tips & FAQs page for answers to frequently asked questions and advice on completing your application. If the information you require is not listed there, please use the Online Contact Form to send us your question.