Benefits of non-practicing membership
- Stay connected with ARNNL
- Receive ARNNL ACCESS magazine (two issues per year)
- Ability to vote in ARNNL Council elections
- Ability to attend ARNNL Annual General Meeting (AGM) and Annual Business Meeting (ABM)
- ARNNL Trust Membership (OPTIONAL) - The ARNNL Education & Research Trust (https://www.crnnl.ca/trust) is a registered charitable foundation to promote support and assist basic nursing education, continuing nursing education and nursing research. Your membership fee helps ensure the financial stability of the Trust and entitles you to apply for Trust scholarships and bursaries.
Members who hold a non-practicing membership and plan to return to practice are reminded that:
- you are required to meet ARNNL Continuing Competence Program requirements.
- you must verify you have been issued a practicing license prior to commencing employment including orientation. An Unauthorized Practice Fee of $100/shift worked with no maximum and discipline in accordance with ARNNL Bylaw, Article II, Section 2(C) will apply to any member who practices without a valid license.
ARNNL’s online renewal is available to members who are:
- Renewing their annual practicing license and/or non-practicing membership;
- Non-practicing and wish to update to a practicing license during the licensure year;
- Currently registered and wish to update their contact information, including mailing and email addresses, and employer information;
- Lapsed members returning to NL.
- Ensure you have an up-to-date email address on file with ARNNL.
- You can retrieve your password by clicking on the 'Forgot your Password' link and follow the instructions (see FAQs for additional information).
- Payment options available to members include VISA, MasterCard, Interac and ARNNL Pre-Authorized Payment withdrawal.
Overview of membership renewal process
- Review requirements for renewal of RN Licensure (Section 12) or requirements for renewal of NP Licensure (Section 13) in RN Regulations if planning to return to practice.
- Review Licensure Conditions Fact Sheet and FAQs.
- Complete membership renewal application, including fee through MyARNNL prior to March 31 deadline.
- Member will receive electronic (email) receipt once membership has been processed.
Members can confirm their membership status though the Member Search.